Special Exhibition “Shaping the Future: The Style of Yamaha Design” Period: November 21, 2019 (Thursday) to late February 2020 #yamahadesign
Yamaha Co., Ltd. will hold a special exhibition entitled “Making the Future a Shape-A Style of Yamaha Design” on the 1st floor / portal of the Yamaha Ginza Building from November 21, 2019 (Thursday) to the end of February 2020. , One of the hands-on works exhibited at "Milan Design Week 2019".
This special exhibition will be held in conjunction with the special exhibition “Shaping the Future – A Style of Yamaha Design” being held at our corporate museum “Innovation Road” (Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture). "Pianissimo Fortissimo" is one of the hands-on works with the theme of "pulse" that was exhibited at the world's largest design event "Milan Design Week 2019" held in Milan, Italy in April this year. ) ". Through this work that proposes a unique and immersive experience, we convey the philosophy of Yamaha design.
In addition, about 30 design prototypes exhibited at past overseas design exhibitions, etc. will be exhibited at the special exhibition currently held at "Innovation Road", introducing the design style that goes through the history of Yamaha design. doing. During the period, visitors will be given presents at both the Yamaha Ginza Building and Innovation Road, and will also receive a present for posting photos on the SNS.
Wall works that can be played. When confronting a large picture, you may feel as if you are in the world. It is a work that allows you to feel deeply and deeply immersed in the painting world.
<Outline of the special exhibition "Making the future a reality -Yamaha Design Style->"
November 21, 2019 (Thursday) to late February 2020 * Exhibition hours are based on the business hours of the Yamaha Ginza Building.
Yamaha Ginza Building 1F / Portal (7-9-14 Ginza, Chuo-ku, Tokyo)
Free admission, no reservation required
"Pianissimo Fortissimo" experience exhibition
* During the period, visitors to both the Yamaha Ginza Building and Innovation Road will be given a free gift for customers who post photos of their exhibits on SNS with the hashtag “#yamahadesign” attached. Please ask the staff at the venue for details.
About the special exhibition "Making the Future a Shape-A Style of Yamaha Design"
October 29, 2019 (Tuesday) to February 29, 2020 (Saturday) * Closed days are Sundays, Mondays, national holidays, and company holidays.
Yamaha Corporation Innovation Road (10-1 Nakazawa-cho, Naka-ku, Hamamatsu City, Shizuoka Prefecture)
Free admission * Reservations for visiting the Innovation Road are required (telephone / Internet reservation).
For details, see the Innovation Road website.
Article display: About 30 works from 12 major exhibitions in the past
Panel display: Products developed in advance of design, transition of the display, customer response to the work, etc.
* News Release: Special exhibition “Shaping the Future: A Style of Yamaha Design”
* “Innovation Road” is a corporate museum where you can experience the DNA of Yamaha and the challenges of the present and the future by “seeing, listening and touching”. This is an exhibition facility that continues to convey the long history of the company since its establishment in 1887 and the world view and charm of Yamaha.
Official page: https://www.yamaha.com/en/about/innovation/
Yamaha Design Exhibition “pulse”
A design exhibition that we held at Milan Design Week 2019 with the word “pulse” representing heartbeat, pulsation and emotion as keywords. Four hands-on artworks were presented to suggest a unique and immersive experience by refining people's approach to “pulse”, and approximately 26,000 visitors visited during the period.
Yamaha Corporate Information Site / News Release
* Product names and company names in the text are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Company and each company.
* Information included in this news release is current as of the date of announcement.
Please note that it may be changed after the announcement date.