Those who collect all stamps will receive original goods on a first-come, first-served basis!
Tokyo Metro Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Tokyo Metro") will hold the "Hibiya Line 60th Anniversary Stamp Rally" from March 24th (Wednesday) to April 4th (Sunday), 2021.
This stamp rally is a stamp rally planned by the station staff of Tokyo Metro Ginza Station to commemorate the 60th anniversary of the opening of the Hibiya Line on Sunday, March 28, 2021. With the cooperation of "Ginza Kumamotokan" in Kumamoto Prefecture and "Iwate Ginga Plaza" in Iwate Prefecture, which are antenna shops around Ginza Station, there are four locations: Hibiya Line Ginza Station, Higashi Ginza Station, Ginza Kumamotokan, and Iwate Ginga Plaza. A stamp is installed.
The design of the stamps and stamp mounts installed in various places was devised by the station staff at Ginza Station, and the stamps show not only the vehicles of the Hibiya line but also the railway vehicles of Kumamoto and Iwate prefectures. , Stamp mounts and posters are decorated with illustrations of actual station staff at Ginza Station. The stamp mount also introduces the history of the Hibiya Line so far in the chronological table.
If you collect stamps from all four locations, the first 1,000 people will receive original goods. Please enjoy the "Hibiya Line 60th Anniversary Stamp Rally" with your family and friends.
Tokyo Metro will continue to contribute to the liveliness of the region through communication with the areas along the railway lines.
Hibiya Line 60th Anniversary Stamp Rally Details
1 Implementation period
From Wednesday, March 24, 2021 to Sunday, April 4, 2021
2 Participation fee <br /> Free (Transportation fee required for stamp rally will be borne by the customer.)
3 Participation method (1) Obtain a special stamp mount at the rack or antenna shop installed at Tokyo Metro's Ginza Station, Higashi-Ginza Station, Tsukiji Station, and Hatchobori Station.
(2) Collect stamps by visiting all four stamp installation locations.
(3) If you collect all the stamps and present them at the achievement prize exchange place, the first 1,000 people will receive the achievement prize.
* Dedicated stamp mounts are distributed only at 4 stations at Tokyo Metro Station.
* You can go around the stamp installation location in any order, and you don't have to go around all in one day.
* Customers are responsible for the transportation costs required for the stamp rally.
4 Stamp installation location (1) Near the central ticket gate of Ginza Station (outside the ticket gate)
(2) Near the central ticket gate of Higashi-Ginza Station (outside the ticket gate)
(3) Ginza Kumamoto Building (4) Iwate Ginga Plaza * Stamp installation time is from 9:00 to 20:00 at the station. The store is open according to business hours.
5 Prize contents [Achievement prize]
Assortment of Kumamoto prefecture, Iwate prefecture, Tokyo Metro original goods ・ ・ ・ ・ ・ First 1,000 people ※ Prizes can only be exchanged for one person.
* Distribution will end as soon as it runs out.
6 Achievement Award Exchange Place (1) Ginza Kumamotokan (Nearest Station Ginza Station)
(2) Iwate Ginga Plaza (nearest station Higashi-Ginza Station)
* The redemption time for the achievement award is based on the business hours of each store.
* For details, please refer to the Ginza Kumamotokan website ( https://www.kumamotokan.or.jp/ ) and the Iwate Ginga Plaza website ( http://www.iwate-ginpla.net/ ).
7 Achievement prize redemption period
From March 24th (Wednesday) to April 6th (Tuesday), 2021 * Ginza Kumamoto Building will be closed on April 5th (Monday).
8 Inquiries <br /> Tokyo Metro Customer Center TEL 0120-104106 (Open all year round 9: 00-20: 00)
* Based on the spread of new coronavirus infection, we will change the business hours from 9:00 to 17:00 for the time being from January 12, 2021 (Tuesday).
9 Requests for participation (1) Please wear a mask when you participate.
(2) Please leave a space between customers to participate.
(3) Please use a disinfectant solution.
(4) Please refrain from participating if you are not feeling well.
(5) This event may be canceled or changed without notice.