● October 20 (Sun)-November 2 (Sat) 2019 ● Ginza Mitsukoshi 9th Floor Ginza Terrace / Terrace Garden
In Ginza Mitsukoshi, “Rugby World Cup 2019 ™ Public Viewing” will be held to provide an opportunity for visitors to Ginza to enjoy sports together. In addition, we will publicize Ginza, a safe and enjoyable city for foreign tourists visiting Japan for the purpose of watching this game.
● Sunday, October 20 Japan x South Africa 7:15 Kick-off ● Sunday, October 27 6:00 pm Kick-off ● Friday November 1 (Friday) 3rd place 6:00 pm Kickoff ● November 2nd (Saturday) Final 6:00 pm Kick-off * Sunday 20th October Wales x France 4:15 pm Kick-off, October 26th (Saturday) Semi-final will not be held.
● Admission will be on a first-come-first-served basis. Numbered tickets are not distributed or reserved.
● If the seats are full, admission will be refused.
● You can bring your own food and drink.
● Event details are subject to change due to weather and other reasons.
※The photograph is an image. There is actually no chair available.