The Royal Park Canvas Ginza 8 (reading: Ginza Eight) will hold a canvas event "Valentine's Day Connected with Photos" from January 25th (Monday) to February 14th (Sunday), 2021.
In this event, we will post messages and Valentine's episodes to loved ones such as loved ones and family members who are close to us, friends who are far away and difficult to meet, etc. on Instagram with pictures and illustrations in red color. We are planning to make a happy Valentine together.
To attend the event, please tag and post at least one friend and follow the hotel's official Instagram. We will present baked sweets (equivalent to 2,000 yen) to 3 people by lottery. In addition, for customers who booked our hotel from February 12th (Friday) to February 14th (Sunday), 2021 and participated in the event, the first 3 people each day will receive a free upgrade to the Superior Double Room. (Upgrades are limited to standard room guests).
Valentine connected by photos
January 25th (Monday) -February 14th (Sunday), 2021
[How to participate in the event]
・ Please post "Love message to loved ones" or "Valentine's episode" along with photos and illustrations in red on Instagram, with # canvasginza8 #Valentine on canvas.
・ Please tag at least one friend with the photos and illustrations you post.
・ Please follow the official Instagram of the hotel (@ canvasginza8).
* Instagram is not involved in this project.
* We are not responsible for any direct or indirect loss or damage caused in connection with the application for this project.
[Present contents for event participants]
(1) Three people who participated in the event will be given a baked confectionery (equivalent to 2,000 yen) from a Western confectionery store in Ginza by lottery.
* Winners will be contacted via Instagram direct message. If you do not contact us for 3 days after sending the message, or if the reply is incomplete, we will cancel the winning.
* The recipients of gifts are limited to Japan.
(2) Guests staying from February 12th (Friday) to February 14th (Sunday), 2021 and who participated in the event will receive an upgrade to the Superior Double Room.
* Customers who make reservations in the first 3 rooms and standard rooms each day are eligible.
* At check-in, please show the staff a screen that shows your participation in the event. Please note that we cannot respond after check-in. Please note.
Please check the hotel official website for event details.
Royal Park Hotels has taken measures to prevent infection and spread of infection in order to protect the safe and secure environment of customers and employees as a countermeasure against the new coronavirus infection (COVID-19). Please see the URL below for details.