Matsuya Ginza will hold "POKÉMON COLORS" at Event Square on the 8th floor from July 22nd (holiday / Thursday) to August 11th (Wednesday). This exhibition is entitled "POKÉMON COLORS" and is an experience-based project where you can enjoy four activities and one installation with Pokemon. Starting today, July 22nd (holiday, Thursday), the full concept movie and details of activities and installations have been released on the official website.
In the goods corner, there are about 160 original products, such as products featuring the "COLOR" of Pokemon and products featuring the newly created logo mark monster ball with the unique world view of this project. We will sell it. After the event in Matsuya Ginza, goods will be sold at each venue along with the nationwide tour such as Matsuzakaya Nagoya store.
In addition, "Pokemon Center Branch Office in Matsuya Ginza" is being held for a limited time at the Space of Ginza on the 1st floor of Matsuya Ginza. Furthermore, in the atrium space on the 1st floor of Matsuya Ginza, a collaboration design of "Giant Aizen x Pokemon" has appeared.
This exhibition is entitled "POKÉMON COLORS" and is an experience-based project where you can enjoy four activities and one installation with Pokemon. In the activity, Pokemon will appear on the screen through each experience, and the world you are experiencing will be flooded with colorful colors. In the installation, you can enjoy the appearance of Pokemon on the images on the monitors arranged in a circle, and the various colors overflowing in the venue with the production of light and sound.
The logo mark and artwork were newly created with the theme of "COLORS" along with the unique world view of this project. The venue is designed with a circular design in mind, taking advantage of the large space. Through the activities, please experience the comfort of the venue being colored, mixed and resonating.
<< Experience-based planning >> Activities and one installation to experience in four areas
Ride a bicycle and follow the road on the experience screen, and press the button installed on the steering wheel at the timing when you pass the Pokemon. By layering with good rhythm, colorful colors will overflow in the world you are experiencing.
Lower the rod into a quiet lake, wind the reel when you feel it, and lift the Pokemon. Every time you lift a Pokemon, the world you are experiencing will be flooded with colorful colors.
COLORS FOREST-Colors Forest-
If you shake the tree imitated with a balloon, the nuts will fall on the screen and hidden Pokemon will also appear. Every time a Pokemon appears, the world you are experiencing will be flooded with colorful colors.
When you throw the ball at the screen, the hidden Pokemon will pop out. Every time Pokemon appears, the city becomes more and more colorful and vivid.
COLORS CIRCLE-Colors Circle-
While using the artwork of this exhibition, it is an interactive part where Pokemon on the screen move across 12 monitors arranged side by side, and a circular installation where light and sound show parts flow regularly.
[POKÉMON COLORS original products (partial)]
* All prices include tax.
* Customers who do not have an admission ticket will not be allowed to enter only the goods corner. Thank you for your understanding.
* Purchase restrictions may be set.
* Design and price are subject to change.
Admission to this exhibition is by specifying the date and time all day. Please decide the date and time of your visit in advance and purchase your ticket. Please note that due to the limited quantity of each date and time, it may be sold out depending on the date and time of admission.
・ Admission date and time reserved ticket [Same day] General 1,200 yen / Junior high and high school students 1,000 yen / Elementary school students 500 yen
* This exhibition will be sold on a limited number of all-day admission dates and times. To alleviate congestion, the stay time will be one hour from the time of admission.
* Customers under elementary school age must be accompanied by a guardian (18 years old or older).
* Those who do not have a reserved-seat ticket or a numbered ticket for admission to the goods corner are not allowed to enter.
* After 7/22 (holiday / Thursday), all dates will be charged on the day. If the tickets are sold out at the time of advance sale, the tickets will not be sold on the day.
* Customers with Matsuya Card, Matsuya Gold Card, Matsuya Tomo no Kai Card, Shareholder Shopping Special Offer Card, and Disability Certificate will be provided with a separate "Date and Time Specified Admission Ticket (Free)". Please see the Matsuya website for how to apply.
* Preschoolers do not need a reserved-seat ticket or a numbered ticket for admission. Depending on the content, it may be difficult for small children to participate. Please note.
・ Sales schedule [Same day] July 22 (holiday / Thursday) 0:00 to each day, until each admission start time
・ Purchase method Lawson tickets (L code: 33310) will be sold.
* Details can be found on the Lawson Ticket website ( https://l-tike.com/event/pokemon-colors ).
[Pokemon Center Branch Office in Matsuya Ginza]
Matsuya Ginza 1st Floor Space of Ginza will hold "Pokemon Center Branch Office in Matsuya Ginza" until August 3, 2021 (Wednesday) in conjunction with the special exhibition "POKÉMON COLORS" at the 8th floor Event Square. increase. We develop popular standard original products at the Pokemon Center, centering on stuffed animals from palm-sized "Pokémon fit" to life-sized stuffed animals. We will install monster ball type fixtures and photo spots in the atrium space on the 1st floor of Matsuya Ginza to deliver the latest information on Pokemon. Please come to the Pokemon Center branch office in the atrium space up to the 7th floor together with the special exhibition on the 8th floor.
[Giant indigo dye x Pokemon collaboration design is now available]
In the atrium space on the 1st floor of Matsuya Ginza, Matsuya's desire to convey the charm of Japanese traditional techniques and manufacturing is expressed in the form of giant indigo dyeing by the members of the indigo and dyeing group BUAISOU in Tokushima Prefecture. Its length is about 20 meters. From July 20th (Tuesday), a collaboration design with Piplup has appeared. Please take a look at the cool indigo dyeing.
[Seikotei walnut cookie Pokemon version on sale]
Seiko-tei opened in front of Yoyogi-Uehara Station on Christmas 1982 as a European-style home-cooked restaurant that uses safe and seasonal ingredients. It has been used by many people for over 20 years, but as one of the menus, handmade sweets, was introduced on various TVs and magazines, the restaurant could not be operated. Indeed, we have received many orders and have been redesigned as a sweets specialty store. It is a tradition from the beginning of the store that we carefully examine all the materials and order and manufacture better materials.
The most popular product, "walnut cookie," is a cookie that contains plenty of walnuts and has a crisp texture. The Pikachu pattern of that elegant sweet wrapped in pure white powdered sugar has been released. With the message "Thank you.", It is a perfect gift. It is sold at the goods corner of Matsuya Ginza B1F "Seikotei" and 8th floor Event Square "POKÉMON COLORS". We will sell it at the Seikotei main store in sequence.
[Original novelty gift]
Customers who purchase over 5,000 yen including tax including the purchase receipts of "POKÉMON COLORS" goods on the 8th floor and "Pokemon Center branch office" goods on the 1st floor will receive an original uchiwa as a gift.
■ Handing place: Event Square on the 8th floor ■ Distribution period: July 22 (holiday / Thursday) -August 11 (Wednesday) * Last day until 5 pm * Up to 1 ticket per person.
* It will end as soon as the limited number is reached.
* You cannot choose the pattern.
* Receipts from both the 8th and 1st floor goods venues are required. An exhibition admission ticket is required to enter the goods corner on the 8th floor.
[Pokemon Center Branch Office in Matsuya Ginza Overview]
Date: Until Wednesday, August 3, 2021 Venue: Matsuya Ginza 1st Floor Space of Ginza Opening Hours: 10: 00-8: 00 pm Admission: Free Numbered tickets may be distributed.
[Overview of POKÉMON COLORS]
Exhibition official website: https://pokemon-colors.com/
Date: Until Wednesday, August 11, 2021 Venue: Matsuya Ginza 8th Floor Event Square Opening Hours: 10:00 am-8: 00 pm << All-day date and time designation system >>
(Opens at 12:00 noon on the first day, closes at 5 pm on the last day, admission is up to 1 hour before closing)
Planning and production: One-to-ten Admission: General 1,200 yen, junior high and high school students 1,000 yen, elementary school students 500 yen
* Business days and hours may change depending on the spread of the new coronavirus infection.
Please see the Matsuya website for details.
Inquiries: Matsuya Ginza 03-3567-1211 (Representative)
[About measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection]
Matsuya Ginza will implement the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection and ensure the safety of customers and employees.
* Customers who do not wear masks may be refused entry.
* We may refuse entry to those who have a body temperature of 37.5 ° C or higher or who are not in good physical condition.
* Please disinfect your fingers when entering the venue and wash your hands diligently.
* To prevent infection, please do not touch the wall or display case.
* Please keep a distance from other guests when viewing the works and inside the exhibition hall.
* Please refrain from talking in the exhibition hall or the product sales hall as much as possible.
* Vinyl gloves are available at the product sales venue. If you wish, please let us know.
Please see the Matsuya website for details on efforts to prevent the spread of infection.
■ Planning and production About One To Ten Co., Ltd.
A near-future creative group that develops new services that make full use of AI technology centered on cutting-edge technology, and digitally directs commercial facilities and events that utilize projection mapping and XR.
Tadahiro Nomura and Hifumi Abe, who won the immersive (immersive) projection and judo gold medal in the "Kabukiza Theater July 130th July Great Kabuki Night Club" Through Kyogen Genji Monogatari "" starring Ebizo Ichikawa・ Projects that combine traditional Japanese culture and cutting-edge technology, such as projection mapping production at a judo event with Uta Abe, comprehensive production of a light-up event utilizing the former Shiba Rikyu Garden at night, parasports and technology He is working on many unique projects, including the combined new sports entertainment CYBER SPORTS project.
© 2021 Pokémon. © 1995-2021 Nintendo / Creatures Inc./GAME FREAK inc.
Pokemon, Pokemon, and Pokémon are registered trademarks of Nintendo, Creatures, and Game Freak.