[Matsuya Co., Ltd.] Press release
Matsuya Ginza will hold an exhibition "Disney Twisted Wonderland Exhibition | The World Born from Villas" from March 7, 2022, which introduces the charm of "Disney Twisted Wonderland". It will be held first in Matsuya Ginza, Tokyo, and then toured all over Japan, including Osaka, Shizuoka, Fukuoka, Hyogo, Aichi, and Ishikawa.
"Disney Twisted Wonderland" is a rhythm and battle villains school adventure game created by characters inspired by the charm of Disney villains that appear in Disney works. We are celebrating our anniversary. There are seven dormitories in "Night Raven College" that appear in the game, each of which is inspired by the world of Disney animation works.
This exhibition is an exhibition where you can deepen your understanding of the work by deeply feeling the world view of "Disney Twisted Wonderland" and the charm of the characters that appear through Disney animation works and homage to Disney Villains. Guests who come to the exhibition can enjoy the exhibition as if they were enrolled in the school.
■ Entrance Night Raven College guests are welcome to enter from the main gate. On the main street, enjoy the video space where you can feel the connection between Disney Villains and Great Seven.
■ Night Raven College Tour We welcome our guests with a reproduction of the ceremonial clothing, a three-dimensional exhibition of the Night Raven College building, and a message from the school director, Deer Crowley.
■ Introduction of 7 dormitories We will guide you to each dormitory from the mirror building. Inspired original Disney animation works and Disney Villains will be introduced, as well as reproductions of the dormitory manager's dormitory clothes and canes.
■ We also have an exhibition of valuable initial setting materials, a magic wheel and a photo location corner where you can take pictures. At the goods corner, we are planning to sell original goods for this exhibition.
* The contents of the exhibition are from the Matsuya Ginza venue. The contents of the exhibition may change at the patrol venue.
The entrance to this exhibition is designated every day. Please decide the date of your visit in advance and purchase your ticket. Due to the limited quantity of each day, it may be sold out depending on the day of entry.
・ Reserved-seat ticket at the time of admission General 1,300 yen / High school student 1,000 yen / Small junior high school student 800 yen Daily general 1,500 yen / High school student 1,200 yen / Small junior high school student 1,000 yen
* Preschoolers are free. Please be sure to bring a guardian (18 years old or older) with you when you enter. * Preschoolers do not need a reserved-seat ticket for the day.
* It is not possible to enter only the goods corner for those who do not have a reserved-seat ticket on the day.
* Customers with a Disney ★ JCB card can purchase tickets at a special price. The lottery sale is scheduled for January 22nd (Sat) 12:00 to January 30th (Sun) 23:59. In addition, customers with Matsuya Card, Matsuya Gold Card, Matsuya Tomo no Kai Card, Shareholder Shopping Special Offer Card, and Handicapped Person's Book can enter for free, but an admission ticket is required. Please check the Lawson Ticket website (https://l-tike.com/event/twisted-wonderland-ex/ ) for details on how to enter and issue numbered tickets.
・ Sales schedule 1. Lottery destination reception ★ Second lottery sale January 22 (Sat) 12:00 to January 30 (Sun) 23:59
Announcement of Winners February 2nd (Wednesday) 15:00 ~ Collection deadline February 7th (Monday) 23:00 * Please see the exhibition official website for the lottery advance reception schedule after that.
* The first lottery has ended.
2. 2. General sale ★ General sale Advance sale February 19th (Sat) 10:00 to March 6th (Sun) 23:59
From 00:00 on March 7th (Monday) to the start time of each entrance * If the planned number of entrance tickets is sold out by the advance reception, there will be no general sale.
* First-come-first-served basis.
・ Purchase method Lawson tickets (L code: 33330) will be sold.
* Applications for the second lottery can only be accepted online. Please note that you cannot apply at the store Loppi.
* Please check the Lawson Ticket website ( https://l-tike.com/event/twisted-wonderland-ex/ ) for details.
On the official SNS, we will send you the latest information about the exhibition, goods, and ticket information.
Exhibition Official Twitter @twst_ten
Name: Disney Twisted Wonderland Exhibition | World Session Born from Villas: March 7th (Monday) -March 21st (Monday), 2022
Opening hours: 10: 00-20: 00 * Until 19:30 on March 13 (Sun). Closed at 17:00 on the last day. Admission is 30 minutes before closing.
Venue: Matsuya Ginza 8th Floor Event Square Exhibition Official Website: https://twst-ten.jp/
Organizer: Matsuya Co., Ltd. Cooperation: Walt Disney Japan Co., Ltd.
Sponsored by: Disney ★ JCB Card * All day designated system.
* Business days and hours may change depending on the spread of new coronavirus infections. For details, please see the Matsuya Ginza website ( https://www.matsuya.com/ginza/ ).
Inquiries: Matsuya Ginza 03-3567-1211 (Major representative)
Future patrol destinations: From the spring of 2022, nationwide tours such as Osaka / Daimaru Umeda store, Shizuoka / Hamamatsu Entetsu department store, Fukuoka, Hyogo, Aichi (Nagoya), Ishikawa / Kanazawa Korinbo Yamato are scheduled.
[About measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection]
Matsuya Ginza will implement the following measures to prevent the spread of new coronavirus infection and to ensure the safety of customers and employees.
* Customers who do not wear masks may be refused entry.
* We may refuse stores with a body temperature of 37.5 ° C or higher or those who are not in good physical condition.
* Please disinfect your fingers at the time of entry and wash your fingers diligently.
* To prevent infection, do not touch the wall or display case.
* Please keep a distance from other guests when viewing the works in the exhibition hall.
* Please refrain from talking in the exhibition hall or the product sales hall as much as possible.
Please see the Matsuya website for details on efforts to prevent the spread of infection.